Τρίτη 30 Δεκεμβρίου 2008

My cahier back home...

Today's morning i got back my moleskine from its first trip here in Greece..
Below you can see Botoulas's and Bol's cool entries..

Botoulas:
Bol:




My plan was to send then my moleskine at pooqpoo(Romania) but i don't have get her address yet,so plan B says that zueckli(Austria) is the one who i am going to send my moleskine to...
I will wait about five days with the hope that i will get pooqpoo's address...

p.s:anyone who hasn't send his/her address yet is kindly requested to do it(by sending a mail at: esek.one@gmail.com)in order to keep things going...
p.s2:thank you for your help and for your time...

esek_one

2 σχόλια:

Vasilis Botoulas είπε...

I don't know how I managed to delete my first comment... Anyway, I was saying that we have started off quite nicely with esek_one's idea. The best is yet to come though.

Peace to all.


ps
and the Greek postal service sax a**

Michael Nightmare είπε...

Those are great entries